Alder Ridge Construction Update
UPDATED September 13, 2018
We are excited to welcome everyone “Home” to Alder Ridge Senior Apartments! If you are a returning resident, please see info below:
- Renters Insurance: As part of the move-in paperwork, we will be requiring all residents to have a current renters insurance policy. This will ensure everyone is protected and covered in the case of any type of accidental event. If you need further information on insurance types or coverage requirements, please contact us at (253) 838-5665
- Move-in Paperwork: Alder Ridge residents returning to their original apartment will need to complete a certification upon move-in. This is the same certification process that was previously completed on an annual basis after your first year of residency. Alder Ridge residents returning to a different apartment will need to complete a full move-in application.
- We will begin contacting our waitlist to start the application and certification process after October 1st, 2018.
UPDATED August 30, 2018
The new elevator has arrived! We are making good progress on drywall all the way into the basement area. Looking forward to painting and flooring soon.
UPDATED August 15, 2018
- Third floor painting is complete, second floor painting is scheduled for 8/23/2018
- Flooring has arrived, we are scheduled for an install date of 9/3/2018
UPDATED July 16, 2018
- The insulation is now complete, the new doors, hardware and millwork have been ordered
- The third floor drywall will be tapped and mudded this week
UPDATED May 22, 2018
Remediation work is complete at Alder Ridge and we’ve gotten started with the construction phase. The new roof will hopefully be completed by the end of the week, allowing them to really get going on the inside work. There is a lot to do to get everything ready, that even includes installing a brand new elevator! We are hoping to have the building completed late fall of this year.
Angie has moved to our newly renovated Assisted Living building in Enumclaw. Sylvia Rouse will be our Community Manager at Alder Ridge when we open in October. Sylvia has been a part of our development team for the last couple of years and is helping in the coordination of the construction.
Sylvia has been making calls to residents regarding their desire to return to their apartment at Alder Ridge. If you’ve not heard from us lately feel free to call the main number at Alder Ridge and leave a message. We are returning calls daily.
We’ll continue to keep our website updated with construction progress and update more often as we get closer to opening.