Alder Ridge Construction Update
UPDATED December 10, 2018
- Our laundry and common areas now have their counter tops installed
- The ground floor activity room kitchen has been installed
- Carpet will be installed in the ground floor activity area today
- Stairwells are being carpeted
- Final cleaning is continuing
UPDATED December 3, 2018
We are continuing to push for completion. The third floor is complete and we are in the process of marking off our final checklist before move-ins can be arranged. Updates will be posted along with more photos at the end of the week.
UPDATED November 15, 2018
- The second floor unit carpets will be completed this Friday 11/16 and the first floor units will be completed over the weekend
- All cabinets and countertops will all be installed by 11/26
- We have scheduled inspections for the last two weeks in November
UPDATED October 18, 2018
The city of Milton has authorized occupancy for the Garden Terrace apartments starting November 1st. We will be contacting residents with move-in details for these units.
UPDATED October 17, 2018
- Vinyl and carpet installation is continuing
- Cabinet installation is continuing, counter tops should be completed in two weeks
- Painting continues on the first floor
- We are installing the balance of the door hardware and trim
UPDATED September 13, 2018
We are excited to welcome everyone “Home” to Alder Ridge Senior Apartments! If you are a returning resident, please see info below:
- Renters Insurance: As part of the move-in paperwork, we will be requiring all residents to have a current renters insurance policy. This will ensure everyone is protected and covered in the case of any type of accidental event. If you need further information on insurance types or coverage requirements, please contact us at (253) 838-5665
- Move-in Paperwork: Alder Ridge residents returning to their original apartment will need to complete a certification upon move-in. This is the same certification process that was previously completed on an annual basis after your first year of residency. Alder Ridge residents returning to a different apartment will need to complete a full move-in application.
- We will begin contacting our waitlist to start the application and certification process after October 1st, 2018.
UPDATED August 30, 2018
The new elevator has arrived! We are making good progress on drywall all the way into the basement area. Looking forward to painting and flooring soon.
UPDATED August 15, 2018
- Third floor painting is complete, second floor painting is scheduled for 8/23/2018
- Flooring has arrived, we are scheduled for an install date of 9/3/2018
UPDATED July 16, 2018
- The insulation is now complete, the new doors, hardware and millwork have been ordered
- The third floor drywall will be tapped and mudded this week
UPDATED May 22, 2018
Remediation work is complete at Alder Ridge and we’ve gotten started with the construction phase. The new roof will hopefully be completed by the end of the week, allowing them to really get going on the inside work. There is a lot to do to get everything ready, that even includes installing a brand new elevator! We are hoping to have the building completed late fall of this year.
Angie has moved to our newly renovated Assisted Living building in Enumclaw. Sylvia Rouse will be our Community Manager at Alder Ridge when we open in October. Sylvia has been a part of our development team for the last couple of years and is helping in the coordination of the construction.
Sylvia has been making calls to residents regarding their desire to return to their apartment at Alder Ridge. If you’ve not heard from us lately feel free to call the main number at Alder Ridge and leave a message. We are returning calls daily.
We’ll continue to keep our website updated with construction progress and update more often as we get closer to opening.