Village Concepts of Bothell, Riverside East, is more than an assisted living community, it’s a place where staff and residents are creating a village that feels like a family. We offer an atmosphere where employees and residents love to live and love to work.
We are looking for anActivity Directortoplan and coordinate a variety of events to provide a fun and active community life for our senior residents. Some of those activities include:
- Events that encourage residents to participate in community life and programs.
- Plan daily and weekly programs and activities to engage residents in the community to meet their social, physical, emotional, and needs.
- Shopping excursions, bingo, card games, musical events, crafts
- High school diploma. College degree preferred.
- CNA license
- CPR certification
- 2+ years of activity programming experience.
- 1+ year in senior living preferred
- Washington Drivers license and ability to drive community van
- A love for seniors!
- Energy and Enthusiasm
We offer competitive pay and benefits. A positive attitude is essential. Please include a cover letter with your resumes. Come on! Join our team!