LPN/RN Resident Care Director
Village Concepts of Hoquiam – Channel Point Village is more than an assisted living community. It’s a place where residents and staff are creating a village that feels like a family.
Channel Point Village has an opportunity for a Full Time LPN/RN Resident Care Director. Join our team in serving our seniors in a relaxed, fun and friendly environment.
- Resident assessments
- Development of and updates to resident care plans
- Investigating resident falls and other incidents
- Overseeing the medication management program
- Supporting care staff
- Following up on doctor appointments.
- An unencumbered Washington State LPN license is required
- Must be able to read, speak and write English clearly and interact comfortably and graciously with residents, staff, and guests.
- An ability and desire to work with seniors is a must!
We offer competitive pay, health/vision/dental insurance, paid sick time, vacation time and an amazing team to work with. Village Concepts is a third-generation, family owned and operated company that has been a leader in the senior housing industry for over 40 years. We approach senior living with a commitment to quality, service, and lifelong learning in a warm, friendly, personalized environment. Come join our team!