Salary: $18.00 /hour
Village Concepts of Issaquah, Spiritwood, is more than a senior living community, it’s a place where residents and staff are creating a village that feels like family. We do things right at Woodland Village, by approaching senior living with a commitment to quality service and lifelong learning in a warm, friendly environment.
Village Concepts, a 3-generation, family owned company has been a leader in the senior housing industry for over 40 years. We know what we’re doing and it shows! Village Concepts communities strive to create an atmosphere where employees love to work and residents love to live.
We are currently seeking a Full Time Cook
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS, DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Food Temperature Safety
- Intermediate knife skills
- Safe handling
- Attention to detail
- Organized and efficient
- Strong interpersonal skills
- JOB REQUIREMENTS
- Must be able to read, speak and write English clearly and interact comfortably and graciously with dining room guests.
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner is served 7 days a week. Flexible availability desired.
- Prefer experience in the long-term care industry, but will train the right person.
- Be mobile and able to perform physical requirements of the job.
- Ability to show sincere compassion and genuine concern for the needs of seniors.
- Must possess a team spirit, good character and personal integrity.
- Need Food Handler’s card and CPR card. (we can help!)
We offer a competitive wage, Medical, Dental and Vision insurance. Paid Time off and a beautiful setting where your skills are appreciated and you can make a difference in the lives of seniors. Come join our team!