Licensed Practical Nurse-LPN
Village Concepts of Bothell, Riverside East, is more than an assisted living community. It’s a place where residents and staff are creating a village that feels like a family.
Riverside East has an opportunity for a Full Time LPN. Must be able to read, speak and write English clearly and interact comfortably and graciously with residents, staff and guests. An ability and desire to work with seniors is a must! Join our team in serving our seniors in a relaxed, fun and friendly environment.
Do you love working with seniors in a caring environment? Then Riverside East is the place for you!
- Resident assessments
- Development of and updates to the care plans
- Investigating resident falls and other incidents
- Overseeing the medication management program
- Supporting care staff
- Following up on doctor appointments.
- An unencumbered Washington State LPN license is required.
- We offer Competitive pay, health/vision/dental insurance, paid sick time, vacation time and an amazing team to work with. Come join our team!