Activity Director/Administrative Assistant
Oak Harbor, WA
Village Concepts of Oak Harbor, Harbor Tower, is more than an assisted living community, it’s a place where staff and residents are creating a village that feels like a family. We offer an atmosphere where employees and residents love to live and love to work.
We are looking for an Activity Director to plan and coordinate a variety of events to provide a fun and active community life for our senior residents. This position also acts as the Administrative Assistant. Some of those activities include:
- Events that encourage residents to participate in community life and programs.
- Plan daily and weekly programs and activities to engage residents in the community to meet their social, physical, emotional, and needs.
- Shopping excursions, bingo, card games, musical events, crafts
- Answer phones, help with A/P and A/R and assist in payroll related duties
- Greet visitors and residents in a friendly, enthusiastic manner
- High school diploma. College degree preferred.
- CNA license (we can help)
- CPR certification( we can help)
- 2+ years of activity programming experience.
- 1+ year in senior living preferred
- Washington Drivers license and ability to drive community van
- A love for seniors!
- Energy and Enthusiasm
We offer competitive pay and benefits. A positive attitude is essential. Please include a cover letter with your resumes. Come on! Join our team!