Village Concepts of Bothell, Riverside East, is more than a senior living community, it’s a place where residents and staff are creating a village that feels like family. We do things right at Riverside East, by approaching senior living with a commitment to quality service and lifelong learning in a warm, friendly environment.
Village Concepts, a 3-generation, family owned company has been a leader in the senior housing industry for over 40 years. We know what we’re doing and it shows! Village Concepts communities strive to create an atmosphere where employees love to work and residents love to live.
We are currently seeking a Part Time Weekend Cook
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS, DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Food Temperature Safety
- Intermediate knife skills
- Safe handling
- Attention to detail
- Organized and efficient
- Strong interpersonal skills
- JOB REQUIREMENTS
- Must be able to read, speak and write English clearly and interact comfortably and graciously with dining room guests.
- Ability to step in and lead when the Dining Director is unavailable
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner is served 7 days a week. Flexible availability desired.
- Prefer experience in the long-term care industry, but will train the right person.
- Be mobile and able to perform physical requirements of the job.
- Ability to show sincere compassion and genuine concern for the needs of seniors.
- Must possess a team spirit, good character and personal integrity.
- Need Food Handler’s card and CPR card. (we can help!)
Come work with a team of caring people who make a difference in the lives of our residents.