Dining Services Director
Village Concepts of Burien-El Dorado West is more than an assisted living community. It’s a place where residents and staff are creating a village that feels like a family. We do things right at El Dorado West by approaching senior living with a commitment to quality service and lifelong learning in a warm, friendly environment.
Village Concepts is a 3-generation, family owned company that has been a leader in the senior housing industry for over 40 years. We know what we are doing, and it shows!
We are currently looking for a Dining Services Director who shares our desire to be the very best. If you are ready to serve others in a meaningful way, while being supported by a strong company who understands the importance of work-life balance, a career with Village Concepts may be right for you.
The Dining Services Director is responsible for maintaining quality dining services and overseeing the operations of the kitchen and dining staff. Other responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Determining quality and quantity of food required, controlling food costs and corresponding with staff and residents to plan menus.
- Preparing cleaning schedules, production worksheets, staff schedules, and inventories/budget
- Coordinating Dining Services activities for residents and guests according to state regulations and guidelines.
Job Requirements include:
- High School diploma or GED
- Cooking experience
- Hospitality experience
- Serve Safe Certification and food handlers permit
- Computer proficiency
- Strong leadership skills and excellent communication skills
- Prior management required
- experience handling budgets
- Position will cook 4 days a week
- Menu planning
What’s in it for you:
- Great environment with a team of people who make a difference in the lives of residents
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Paid time off
- Competitive pay and benefits
If you possess a team spirit and genuine concern for the needs of seniors, we want you to join our team!